LEGAL NOTICE – GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- INDIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below, the following data of BULAND CONSULTING S.L. with CIF B87461141, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume: 34302, Folio: 111, Registration: 1st Sheet: M-617082, domiciled in Calle Guzmán el Bueno 133 9ºD in Madrid..
- USERS: Access and / or use of the Sites of BULAND CONSULTING S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory..
- USE OF THE SITE: The website of BULAND CONSULTING S.L.provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to BULAND CONSULTING S.L., and to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site..
This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this Registry, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to making diligent and confidential use of it..
- THE USER is committed to making proper use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that BULAND CONSULTING S.L. offers through its Site and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of BULAND CONSULTING S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
BULAND CONSULTING S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, BULAND CONSULTING S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: BULAND CONSULTING S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the USER can request from BULAND CONSULTING S.L., will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, BULAND CONSULTING S.L.informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: BULAND CONSULTING S.L.is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: BULAND CONSULTING S.L.reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its Site, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located in its If you.
- LINKS: In the event the Site provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BULAND CONSULTING S.L.will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities..
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: BULAND CONSULTING S.L.reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: BULAND CONSULTING S.L.will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of your Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: BULAND CONSULTING S.L.You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BULAND CONSULTING S.L.and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of MADRID.
- USE AND PROCESSING OF DATA. BULAND CONSULTING S.L. is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send them commercial communications of products or services that may result of your interest.
- SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA. BULAND CONSULTING S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. Nevertheless, BULAND CONSULTING S.L.can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
- SUBSCRIBTION AND REGISTRATION. In case you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). Likewise, you may be required to voluntarily provide a series of supplementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of BULAND CONSULTING S.L..
6. TRUTHFULNESS OF INFORMATION. The users will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, being responsible for communicating any modification in the same ones, and being BULAND CONSULTING S.L. exempt from any liability in this respect. BULAND CONSULTING S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that may proceed in Law.
- ACCESS TO DATA. No third party unrelated to the aforementioned responsible may access in any case directly to your personal data without your express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, which need access to provide the management service or development of the activity.
- USER RIGHT. The users have recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the ID or document equivalent. You can also send an email to the address email@example.com. Please take into account the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 in its article 25 for the purposes of exercising their rights.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. BULAND CONSULTING S.L., by virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of BULAND CONSULTING S.L. of Information and Electronic Commerce, in no case send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without their prior request or consent. Likewise, they will neither send unsolicited messages nor previously consented nor send unsolicited electronic message chains or previously consented.
- LOW COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT. BULAND CONSULTING S.L. informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to firstname.lastname@example.org